Paging Pioneersuby

draider

It is my understanding that Pioneersuby has access to a set of belts for the Pioneer cassette player in a 93' LS400. I am having trouble with the player sound not coming from all the speakers and a squealing noise after playing for a few minutes. I would like to change the belts and see if it makes a difference. I can't pm or email yet as too new to board. My brother is an audio tech for a school district and can help with this project. Any help would be appreciated. Doug

It is my understanding that Pioneersuby has access to a set of belts for the Pioneer cassette player in a 93' LS400.  I am having trouble with the player sound not coming from all the speakers and a squealing noise after playing for a few minutes. I would like to change the belts and see if it makes a difference.  I can't pm or email yet as too new to board.  My brother is an audio tech for a school district and can help with this project.  Any help would be appreciated.  Doug

I have a set of 3 belts for your cassette player with the manual. email or pm for details. Thanx

It is my understanding that Pioneersuby has access to a set of belts for the Pioneer cassette player in a 93' LS400.  I am having trouble with the player sound not coming from all the speakers and a squealing noise after playing for a few minutes. I would like to change the belts and see if it makes a difference.   I can't pm or email yet as too new to board.  My brother is an audio tech for a school district and can help with this project.  Any help would be appreciated.  Doug

I have a set of 3 belts for your cassette player with the manual. email or pm for details. Thanx

Just wondering if you replaced the belts ? Still need them ?

Thanks for the reply-yes I still need the belts. The board won't let me email or pm you yet. Still too new. Email instructions to me at dbhindelang @yahoo.com without spaces. Thanks again. Will be on the road today down to San Antonio to visit my sister-so will be tonight before I reply.

Have you changed the belts in your player? Any tips? Doug