Navigation Screen Went Darker

Hello, i have a question about my rx300. I was sitting in my car last night with the key in the position between accessory and start, the white dash lights were on, the navigation screen was on, I had the radio on, I had the fan blowing etc. Everything but the engine was on. After about 20 minutes the navigation screen went darker, then it went out all together. I turned the key to the off position then turned it on, and the navigation screen was still off. I tried this again and it came back on. My battery dead? The car still started this morning. Thanks for your help the car is 4 years old.

This happened to me to. It was because the HID lights were on as well as the other accessories. I could not start the car after 15-20 minutes. I let the car set for about half an hour and it started fine.

I checked the battery the next day and it was fully charged. Never a prooblem since. I learned my lesson... never play with the navigation system along with other accessries while the car is not running.

I hope this helps. :cheers:

This happened to me to. It was because the HID lights were on as well as the other accessories. I could not start the car after 15-20 minutes. I let the car set for about half an hour and it started fine.

I checked the battery the next day and it was fully charged. Never a prooblem since. I learned my lesson... never play with the navigation system along with other accessries while the car is not running.

I hope this helps.:cheers:

Thank you for sharing. Sounds like we had the same problem. I too had the headlights on. I guess it was too much for the battery to handle. Is it some kind of warning thing? Is it good that this happend? Because if it hadn't i would have kept everything on for maybe another 20 minutes more....that may have been enough to run the battery dry.

I have learned my lesson as well!! Thank you!!!!!