What Is A Ground Kit

I'd say the copper in it (assuming it is solid copper) is worth at least 4 cents. No?

Kits promising all these "benefits" are evidence that people will buy anything. Imagine the quality control standards the Chinese manufacturing plant of such things has. Compare that to the quality of the manufacturer [Toyota] of some of the most durable and reliable cars the world has ever seen.

I'd say the copper in it (assuming it is solid copper) is worth at least 4 cents. No?

Kits promising all these "benefits" are evidence that people will buy anything. Imagine the quality control standards the Chinese manufacturing plant of such things has. Compare that to the quality of the manufacturer [Toyota] of some of the most durable and reliable cars the world has ever seen.

Well said. I thought I had seen every kind of automotive snake oil and goofy add-on, until I saw the "grounding" kits. Apparently no one takes physics courses anymore.....

This could go on forever.

Like i said it is useless on a new car.

If you have never changed them then you have no idea of the benifits they offer after,correct?

All wire degrades over time, the more power/heat ran through them decreases their life and transfer power.

The wire i used is superior to oem wire in gauge and strand composition.

All wire degrades over time, the more power/heat ran through them decreases their life and transfer power.

Could you explain how this occurs, and define "transfer power" ?

If i have to explain power transfer and how this occurs ,this is over.

It wouldn't matter what i told you and i am not in the mood to teach every Doubting tomhas just "because ".

One day change your and find out.Otherwise you know better and i don't care.