Check Out The Es330

• 1 month later...

Just had a chance to test drove the ES330 ... i really love it . but the headlights seems an odd design. Its just too big .

I just bought a black one and love it, I agree the lights also look too much like Toyota!

while at the tint shop the store Mgr. owns a es300 that he had color matched decals that covered some of the top hood side of lights. I don't know if they were costom or bought? but I'm gonna do some research.

Honestly, I think the swept back headlights, or "brow lift" as i like to call it, of the last few years is rediculous. Personally, if I owned one, I would buy the matching touch up paint NOW before the color starts to fade (unless you have black, time is of the essence), mask off a better looking shape & pay someone to spray it.

That's what I would do. ;) I'm not a fan of vynil covers. "eyelids". I've never thouht they looked good, but I think painting one would look a ton better on the newer ES's!