Rear Entertainment Headphones

atleasing

how the heck did you get 8-10? um..not to like ruin your deal or anything but you can get them for free from lexus..just say my car needs some more head phones....i have 4..i got 2 free....srry for messing up your offer just trying to save ppl some money

OK, I don't have kids, and don't know if I even have a rear entertainment system. I know there is a small control board with a/c controls and a little door that opens with some controls...is that it?? :cries:

how the heck did you get 8-10? um..not to like ruin your deal or anything but you can get them for free from lexus..just say my car needs some more head phones....i have 4..i got 2 free....srry for messing up your offer just trying to save ppl some money

Not messing up my offer at all, if you can call Lexus and get some free headphones that normally retail for $95 per headphone, more power to you.

We move alot of GX 470's over to Europe (25-30 a month) and usually there are 5-10 of those that, for some reason or other, have an extra headphone or 2 in the vehicle. So we have been holding onto them and now realize that we have more then what we need, so I thought I would put the offer out on this board.

Mine had 2 stuck in door. So must have the entertainment thing.

Hey just picked a color liked with NAV and went with it. Told

salesman all wanted was NAV and a hitch all else no big deal.

List was about $55K.