What A Car!

nc211

I just returned from a 9 day road trip through Florida that covered 2,654 miles. Not a single problem with the car. We were chased out of Key West last Thursday due to hurricane Dennis. The a/c has that whining noise, but it didn't flinch at all. And it was on the whole entire time. Other than throwing a weight off the back tire, the car performed perfectly! My only gripe is how it takes cross winds. It's such a long car, and tall, that it doesn't track very well when wind is present. We snapped a photo while heading back up to Miami during the evacuation. Check out the water-spout. Freaked me out. Traffic stopped at that point and it took 7 hours to go 75 miles.

That Mobile one synthetic is awesome!! I use to have a slight engine hum at 80mph. Not anymore! That stuff really quieted down the engine, even more so than normal. Love that stuff!

post-15797-1121189693_thumb.jpg

103k+ and yes, the ECU has been changed. I made the dealership do it under their 90 day / 3,000 mile warranty after I bought it a year+ ago.

Hey man kewl picture!!

I remember I was in the pan handle and everything went quiet in my dorm. Then all doors flew open!! It was crazy.. Well the pressure dipped from a spout. Really kewl after the fact!!

LEXUS IS AWESOME

Opps, sorry man. The correct number was: 89661-50224. It replaced the old one of 89661-50220.