Help - Car Chokes

Can anyone lend me some suggestions, I'm a new owner of a 99 GS300.

Problem: I've noticed a few times that when I'm driving I feel the car choke or pull back just a bit and than go back to normal. Plus, when I come to a complete stop right after I felt this, the car choked a little and acted as if it might stall. It's very minor and has just started, but I am concered. Could it be something like a fuel injection issues?

Please help! :(

Can anyone lend me some suggestions, I'm a new owner of a 99 GS300.

Problem: I've noticed a few times that when I'm driving I feel the car choke or pull back just a bit and than go back to normal. Plus, when I come to a complete stop right after I felt this, the car choked a little and acted as if it might stall. It's very minor and has just started, but I am concered. Could it be something like a fuel injection issues?

Please help! :(

How many miles do you have on your motor? You might need to have your system flushed out. This can be done at Lexus Dealership.

I have 44K on the motor now. What do you think?

Thanks,

Doreen

This is also an issue that one of our other members is having as well, same year GS. It is possible that your fuel injection system may need to be flushed out. a cleaning in other words. It aslo could be that you use a low grade fuel. If this is so, try using a high grade fuel and see if the problem clear. However, i would have your system flushed....

;) You are awesome! Thanks for taking the time to help. The car's going in Friday and is still under warranty. I will definately run this by them. They said something about the transmission needing to be re-calibrated.

After it's get back I'll share the diagnosis with you, as you seem willing to help others.

Take care and thanks again!

Doreen