Seat Interchange

95LS400Bob

Well..here's the deal. This guy has a set of nice seats out of a 99 but looks like that won't work. All that is wrong with my seat is the driver's side back is worn and starting to tear. Cushion is fine.

Blake, seems you found some seats for your 95 Lexus a while back. What did you do with your olds ones...still have them?

Well..here's the deal. This guy has a set of nice seats out of a 99 but looks like that won't work. All that is wrong with my seat is the driver's side back is worn and starting to tear. Cushion is fine.

Blake, seems you found some seats for your 95 Lexus a while back. What did you do with your olds ones...still have them?

I threw it away. You wouldn't of had a use for it anyway, it was a nightmare. I only changed my driver's seat since all of the others are in fine shape. Where is your seat worn? Is it that large section nearest the B pillar? Did you try car-part.com? That's where I found my replacement. It's hard to believe I bought this for $300....

DSC00370.sized.jpg

Are these the seat you are refering to? I found them when I did a Lexus Ls400 search. I came across a new remote for 9 bucks but shipping would be 8.99 and that seems too high for that small of an item. Heres the link. I wish they would fit fo ryou. They seem like really nice seats!

Ebay Auction

That's the ones. The guy was going to let me pick them up local and save shipping. But I don't think they would work so I let them go.

I don't know if my eyes are decieving me, but those seats just don't look right. It looks like they were recovered, but the seat cover pattern wasn't duplicated properly? They look really small too.

That's the ones. The guy was going to let me pick them up local and save shipping. But I don't think they would work so I let them go.

I don't know if my eyes are decieving me, but those seats just don't look right. It looks like they were recovered, but the seat cover pattern wasn't duplicated properly? They look really small too.

I said the same thing myself. Something is not right about those seats.