Remote/transponder Key Question

Just wanted to see if anyone could answer this,

I bought my 92 ES300 and it did not come with a master key, or the remote keys, is it possible to buy a used transponder key from another lexus and transfer it to be used on mine? What would I need to do? I believe when I contacted Lexus about buying a new key they told me it was like $250 or more.

Just wanted to see if anyone could answer this,

I bought my 92 ES300 and it did not come with a master key, or the remote keys, is it possible to buy a used transponder key from another lexus and transfer it to be used on mine? What would I need to do? I believe when I contacted Lexus about buying a new key they told me it was like $250 or more.

Do a search for my name (plangp). I bought a new transmitter and two master keys on Ebay for about $110. Genuine Toyota. The keys get cut by sending a picture of the original. The installation takes about 15 minutes.

Can I take the keys to a local locksmith to be cut, also, do you remember what ebay member you bought them off of? I saw a single transponder key on ebay that was going for about $50...however it was already cut to fit another car...I wasn't sure whether or not they can swap out just the key part, and what all would be needed to program it to my car. Thanks for the reply!