Any Mods Available For The New 2006 Gs?

I am looking to see if there are any mods available for the new 2006 GS.

I have a blue onyx pearl GS300 currently with 20" rims and the tail lights blacked out.

I am getting gucci fabric put on the inside door handle on all four doors as well as getting my rims custom painted the same color as the car.

I would like to hear what the rest of you guys with the new 06 GS have done to yours.

I have a blue onyx pearl GS300 currently with 20" rims and the tail lights blacked out.

I am getting gucci fabric put on the inside door handle on all four doors as well as getting my rims custom painted the same color as the car.

I would like to hear what the rest of you guys with the new 06 GS have done to yours.

How much is Gucci fabric???? and whats that cost to get done all together.... just curious.... thanks

nothing yet... tanabe coilovers are in process. i was checkin on apex. i was trying to order my wheels today. does anybody know what works best? i am debating between 20x9 in front and 20x10 in rear vs. going 9.5's in front and 10.5's in rear....

if anyone has gotten wheels, what offset u usin?

my friend tells me to go with the biggest clearence in case i want to upgrade brakes later (stoptech or brembo)

any thoughts?

nothing yet... tanabe coilovers are in process.  i was checkin on apex.  i was trying to order my wheels today.  does anybody know what works best?  i am debating between 20x9 in front and 20x10 in rear vs. going 9.5's in front and 10.5's in rear....

my friend tells me to go with the biggest clearence in case i want to upgrade brakes later (stoptech or brembo)

any thoughts?

oops, i meant tein coilovers....

How much is Gucci fabric???? and whats that cost to get done all together.... just curious.... thanks

I had the gucci fabric put on all 4 doors where the inside door handle is as well as the middle arm rest and the back arm rest (the thing that folds down to separate the back seats) for $500 and that included 2 yards of the gucci fabric....The guy did a factory finish and looks awesome....i'll be taking pics of it on friday, if you want pics email me.....

nothing yet... tanabe coilovers are in process.  i was checkin on apex.  i was trying to order my wheels today.  does anybody know what works best?  i am debating between 20x9 in front and 20x10 in rear vs. going 9.5's in front and 10.5's in rear....

any thoughts?

oops, i meant tein coilovers....

LOL. Tanabe is working on lowering springs right now.