1993 Sc 300 Audio Question

hey guys!

Im really new to this forum and just wanted to say hi but i also had a ?

my ? is that i have a 1993 sc300 fully stock and wanted to change my stereo and speakers well i can remove the stereo and the amp for it and change the speakers but what i know is how im going to mount the Alpine IVA-D300. I cannot find a kit anywhere i have looked, checked online only... anyways if you guys have a company and or model number of the dash kit i need ( i think its called a dash kit i cant remember the name) its the thing that covers up any extra space around the radio... haha anyways i would rather not have to fiberglass one but if i have to i will...

tia

Nasir

My big !Removed! lexus stereo (93 sc300) had its in trunk CD changer go out. So I moved up to a Kenwood system in dash CD player. The shop, Sound Sensations, installed the stereo and made a nice metal carrage and plate with a CD rack below the radio to fill the extra space. Came out really nice and looks factory. I now have an on/off volume knob that does nothing, but other wise a good shop should be able to make it right for under $50.00 if you get the system from them, just my two cents worth.