99 Es300 Brake Caliper Pistons

:unsure: I need to know if the brake caliper pistons on my es300 are the regular push in type or if they are the screw in type. I am going to do the brakes on it this weekend and don't want to screw up a good caliper. I know companies are using the screw in type a little more now and just want to make sure. I also need the wheel torque for this car too. Thanks. :cheers:

They're a normal one piston caliper. Pop the top of the res off and C-clap the piston into a retracted position. Don't do more than one at a time, or you'll push fluid out of the res.

FWIW take a short piece of hose and put it on the bleeding nipples. Put the loose end in a clear container with brake fluid in it. Open the valve and bleed it by pushing the brakes in slowly and holding it at the floor a few seconds.

When you let off the brake, normally it will suck air back in. It can only suck in more fluid that way. if you're not old, you can use your rear view mirrors, and hang your head out of the car to see when you're done bleeding.

Make sure while you're bleeding you don't suck all the fluid out of the res.