Rims/tires

So i was at my local shop yesterday and my man there hooked me up with a package deal for some 19s.

i started a thread a while back about choosing 19s or 20s. well i decided to go with the 20" style, but in a 19" setup heres what the wheel looks like:

http://www.jazwheels.com/wheels.html

the wheel is called Trinity. it is in the second row, on the right. if you think that this wheel or any of the other wheels look kinda like AXIS wheels, its cus they pretty much are. i guess when 2 of the founding people of AXIS left AXIS, they started JAZ wheels and brought their designs with them. anyways, thats besides the point.

here also is the tire included in the package. it is brand brand brand new from dunlop known as the DIREZZA

http://www.dunloptire.com/dunlop/display_t...rea=Performance

i guess this is a brand new tire and am hearing nothing but good things about it.

So here it is. the package price i was quoted rims/tires mounted and balanced at a local speed shop is:

19 x 8.5 fr with 245/35R/19

19 x 9.5 rr with 275/30R/19

total package price is $3195 CAD or $2550 USD

anyone have any say in this price at all? i mean its impossible to ask if this is too much or too little, as everyone has different budgets. if anyone has an opinion it would be greatly appreciated

THX

LinkKinda expensive for cast rims... Look on discounttire.com or Victoriatires.com or other inexpensive shops, they have 19 packages in the low $2k's USD.

for those prices, I'd spend a few hundred more and get japanese forged rims. You could get 19" TE37 w/ tires for around $3k USD.

try these guys LINKED ... decent price and I hear reputable, but I've never ordered from them.

good luck finding your perfect set.

decided to go with the 20" style, but in a 19" setup

Can you elaborate on this statement? I am not sure I understand.

sorry i should clarify....

i started a post a little while back asking peoples opinions on what style of rim i should go with. one style was a 19" mesh style, and the other a 20" 5 spoke design. i decided to go with the 20" 5 spoke design, but in a different size (19")

hahah i guess its being a bit naive to think people remember previous posts. should have clarified