My New Rims

sc430boy

I have also ordered new rims (Momo Twins in silver) for my SC430, they're due in tomorrow. It may be a while before I get them put on, so I did a little PhotShopping and here they are. Let me know what you think. Be kind. I'll post some real pictures when installed.

post-933-1118271485_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

I added the TRD chrome rims to my 06 SC430 and love them. My only gripe would be that they advertise the TRD and don't say Lexus on them anywhere and to some people they're aftermarket. Is there a Lexus Logo out there for the centercap that would be in Chrome and fit these rims. The Lexus dealership is telling me no at this point. Thanks guys.

• 2 weeks later...

I added the TRD chrome rims to my 06 SC430 and love them. My only gripe would be that they advertise the TRD and don't say Lexus on them anywhere and to some people they're aftermarket. Is there a Lexus Logo out there for the centercap that would be in Chrome and fit these rims. The Lexus dealership is telling me no at this point. Thanks guys.

I put ASA AR1 wheels on my SC430 and used their center hubs. I painted out their printing with flat black paint then cemented on the aluminum "L's" that I cut out and polished. They look great.

post-33757-1170520016_thumb.jpg

post-33757-1170520052_thumb.jpg