Window Motor Es300

My front passenger window will not go down, no noise comes from the door either, what can be the problem? Do i need a new window motor or what?.. Its a 1993 es300... Also if its a window motor, will the toyota camry one work and is it an easy job>?

My front passenger window will not go down, no noise comes from the door either, what can be the problem? Do i need a new window motor or what?.. Its a 1993 es300... Also if its a window motor, will the toyota camry one work and is it an easy job>?

You may want to take your door panel off and check to see if you have power at the motor, if there is power, you'll probably need at new regulator. If there is no power there it could be a switch, which is easy to replace. Just my opinion tho...good luck!!!

I actually just ahd the opposite problem happen on my ES300 the window on the drivers slowly wwent down while driving and is now stuck down. All other windows work fine. How difficult is it to get the door panels off? Many thanks