Rx400h Accessory Socket

Thanks for the reply.

I would guess the 110v inverter is still in the rear? This may be a RES feature though?

Would anyone know if the 12v plug in still located in the rear cargo area on the left side, as was the socket on the RX330?

yes, there is a socket back there in the rear cargo area by the light

Not sure about the RES (ours has it)...

The 110 is on the right (passenger) strut tower, and 12v on the left.

Thanks for the reply.

I would guess the 110v inverter is still in the rear?  This may be a RES feature though?

Would anyone know if the 12v plug in still located in the rear cargo area on the left side, as was the socket on the RX330?

Not sure about the RES (ours has it)...

The 110 is on the right (passenger) strut tower, and 12v on the left.

Thanks for the reply.

I would guess the 110v inverter is still in the rear?   This may be a RES feature though?

110v inverter is a RES feature. Ours doesn't have RES so it doesn't have 110 V.

• 4 weeks later...
:angry: Owner's manual should point out standard vs non-standard features such as the 110 VAC power outlet. I never found where it said it was ONLY with RES! I couldn't figure out why I didn't have one until I dug backward!

• 2 weeks later...
I was also disappointed that the 110v is not present without RES.

Me too, but I've seen that you can buy plug-in inverters cheaply all over the Internet (search on Froogle pulls up many sources...price as low as $19.99).

Anyone know many watt-hours can be drawn from a fully-charged RX400h through the 110v socket before it shuts off due to low-battery? And what is the maximum continuous wattage?

I got myself an Xpower Powerpack 400+ to go with my RX 400. Lets me use power hungry devices without fearing the effects they will have upon my vehicle.