Selling Sc And Looking For Gs

Held on to two doors as long as I can. My 3 year old and 5 month old are way too much to get in and out of my SC (picture in my signature).

(Forgot to mention: it's a 95!)

Just hit 51k miles. Car all original. Dealer replaced the brakes, PS pump and valve cover gasket. Well maintained, down to the Toyota oil filter. Interior is immaculate.

I'll post some pics later when I'm home. Never been wrecked, just some normal minor nicks on the nose, nothing you wouldn't notice from a trotting horse.

Runs great, old man that had it before me let it basically sit for the last 7 years he had it. I've had it less than a year. As soon as I sell it I'll step into a 2001-02 GS430, have a couple I'm looking at now.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I paid $14,246 several months ago (August, I think?), car had 46k miles on it.

Full disclosure: Heated seats don't heat, but think it's a fuse since the swtiches light up but neither seat heats; just haven't gotten around to replacing. CD player sounds kind of scratchy on my burned cd's, but radio works perfectly. That's it. Everything else in working order, down to the light bulbs. As I mentioned earlier, the common PS problem taken care of at dealer, who also put new rubber on it when they changed the brakes and did the valve cover gasket.

I'll take the best offer I get, not too worried about what I get, just want to sell it quickly so I can use it for part of my GS purchase. So don't be shy.

I'm going to put it in the classifieds, no takers here I guess. Will be asking $13, but will take any resonable offer, just need to unload it.

Not that many miles for a 4year old car, much less a 95!

• 1 month later...
Hi,

I was wondering are you looking for a GS 400 or did you already find one?

Thanks!

Yeah, I found a 2001 GS430 with 13k miles on it, only 2 hours from where I live. Black on black, with every option (including wheels, nav, mk levinson). It was exactly what I was looking for, down to the last detail. I've had it for a month now, I guess.

Sold the SC to a guy who flew in to pick it up.