Installed Magnaflow Exhaust On 1999 Gs 400

Like the title says, I had a pair of Magnaflow mufflers w/ tips installed yesterday. My wife and I couldn't be happier, the car has an awesome sound (nice rumble) and no droning noise at crusing speed. The tips I purchased from Magnaflow as well.... all I have to say is that it looks & sounds awesome. My whole package out he door with tax was $302.00. Like I said in a previous post, I wasn't looking for a fancy bling system.... just wanted to hear the V-8 talk.

I also ordered the K&N intake system last week, should be here later part of next week. Once I install the intake I'll post another review on that mod.

I would of..... but I live in Calif. This is my wifes car and I want her's to be C.A.R.B. legal for smog. SRT isn't C.A.R.B. approved..... I already have an 2003 EVO VIII that's highly built (370 whp) so I still have 3 years till I have to get smogged on that car.... the way XS Engineering tuned it... it should pass with flying colors. You pop the hood on my Evo and everything looks stock.

• 2 weeks later...

What model exhaust system did you get installed? I checked Magnaflow's website and they don't list any for Lexus.

I've got a 02 GS430 and want to put something on that doesn't make TOO much noise. Do you think these match that requirement?

• 2 years later...

I got my Magnaflow 16674 at Magnaflow.AllExhaust.com for $468 and Free Shipping. They had the best price I could find and still have a valid warranty. Heres the link http://magnaflow.allexhaust.com/6569.html?tw2

Magnaflow Intermediate Pipe Diameter (in): 3.000 in.

Magnaflow Tailpipe Diameter (in): 3.000 in.

Magnaflow Tip Included: Yes

Magnaflow Tip Outlet Size: 3.500 in.

Magnaflow Exhaust System, Magnapack, Cat-Back, Stainless Steel, Polished Tips, Ford, Mustang GT/Shelby GT500, Kit

Like the title says, I had a pair of Magnaflow mufflers w/ tips installed yesterday. My wife and I couldn't be happier, the car has an awesome sound (nice rumble) and no droning noise at crusing speed. The tips I purchased from Magnaflow as well.... all I have to say is that it looks & sounds awesome. My whole package out he door with tax was $302.00. Like I said in a previous post, I wasn't looking for a fancy bling system.... just wanted to hear the V-8 talk.

I also ordered the K&N intake system last week, should be here later part of next week. Once I install the intake I'll post another review on that mod.

How did you get out of there for $302 installed? Couldn't have been an engineered Magnaflow product specific to your GS model -- sounds as if they used stock Magnaflow muffs off the shelf, welded them in place of your factory muffs & then welded a couple of Magnaflow chrome tips on.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I got my Magnaflow 16674 at MagnaflowPlanet.com for $484.1 and Free Shipping. They had the best price I could find and still have a valid warranty. Heres the link http://allexhaust.com/6569.html

I have the magnaflow too and love it, they are cheaper on ebay but I wanted a warranty (the salt on the roads here in winter kills an exhaust) so I got it here magnaflow 16674, or you can try one of the vendors selling magnaflow exhaust, they are always running sales/specials. either way its a great system and very easy to install.

• 7 months later...