Took The 400 For A Ride Today

VBdenny

Hey, Sorry if this doesn't describe a problem but I just wanted to tell you how much fun I had with the 400 this week. Saturday morning a about 5 in the AM I left Caldwell, NJ and ripped the lex up through the Delaware Water Gap on I-80. Cut up I-380 to I-81 north and up to Syracuse where my mom lives. Those all are go-fast roads so I enjoyed the run. I did a quick burst up to 120 but I won't go faster on T tires. Went out this afternoon with the windows down, sunroof open, and a good CD cranked and cruise up around Chittenango Falls on a smooth, but obscure rural road. I let a Harley dude pass me as I was loafing and enjoying the ride. I did a couple of bursts on the straighaways enjoying the fine uptate afternoon. Oh what a car!

Congrats on your new toy. I am new to the forum too... I bought a 95 LS400 a month ago and I am enjoying every bit of it. If and when you change tires I would recomment TOYO PROXES TPT tires of size and rating recommended in your manual: I changed my front tires and they are much better.

Yeah, tires make a big difference. When I bought my 400 a year ago, it had brand new Goodyear Aquatread III's on it. Don't ever put them on a car you enjoy. I run Michelin X1 Plus tires on my 92 Caprice and they are excellent. I'll probably get annoyed with these Goodyears before long and replace them later this year.