Where Can I Get A 2000 Es Tail Lights?

<_< I have a 99 ES, And I am looking to put the 2000 ES taillights on my car. I looked everywhere, and can't find it on-online. Only one person on Ebay has it, and he only has the left rear one. I want to avoid going to lexus and paying retail price on it. Any suggestions?

I am looking for someone that will exchange their 00-01 ES Taillights for my 98' taillights. You might want to consider the same unless you are willing to spend a few hundred.

Anyone interested in exchanging?

What about online parts dealers?  Do a search on google, maybe.

I don't think they will be cheap online. B)

:cheers:

I just called Billy's Toyota/Lexus Car Parts, Inc, and they wanted $500 for the 4 piece set..jeeez!! :censored:

Told ya! lol B) Check the buy & sell forums on this site & www.clublexus.com as well & keep searching the auto salvage yards.

I am looking for someone that will exchange their 00-01 ES Taillights for my 98' taillights.  You might want to consider the same unless you are willing to spend a few hundred.

Anyone interested in exchanging?

I doubt anyone will want to give up their 00 - 01 tails for 98's :blink: Everyone wants to give up their 97-99's for them. ;)