Need Help With Interior For My Car

ok guys heres my situation i recently just bought a 93' es 300 with 150mik.The car looks great on the outsides its just that the interior is lacking. i just got my leather done which fairly looks new compared to how damaged it looked from previous owner.what needs work is my carpet, dashboard, and door panels which doesnt look new at all.i've tried to vaccum with the use of armor all cleaning products but it still doesnt give that new car look to it that im trying to get.please!!!! guys im totally clueless on what to do next any tips and suggestions will do.hope to hear from u all soon.

Bring your car to a professional detailing place. They usually wash the exterior and interior of the car...and you can choose different packages or options as to what you want done. My friend's dad brings in his MB once a year to this detailing place..and when the car is done...the interior is so clean. Dashboard, seats, carpets, window etc look new again. But this can be very expensive tho...easily in the $100+. See if they can shampoo your carpets professionally with high power vacuums and brushes that get down deep in the carpet.

Bring your car to a professional detailing place. They usually wash the exterior and interior of the car...and you can choose different packages or options as to what you want done.  My friend's dad brings in his MB once a year to this detailing place..and when the car is done...the interior is so clean.  Dashboard, seats, carpets, window etc look new again. But this can be very expensive tho...easily in the $100+. See if they can shampoo your carpets professionally with high power vacuums and brushes that get down deep in the carpet.

no man I work for GMC as a detailer befor i was an apperentice most of the products they use are avalable to u in the parts desk for carpet us the ACDelco low clean fome coast $10 . for your dash use a good cleaner like spray nine then use a good shine like mothers on it. for the coast of noe detailing u can buy all the items to do it yourself at least 6 times. it sounds to me like you dont mind getting dirty and taking care of your own things and in doing so u can save a lot of cash. ;)

Bring your car to a professional detailing place. They usually wash the exterior and interior of the car...and you can choose different packages or options as to what you want done.  My friend's dad brings in his MB once a year to this detailing place..and when the car is done...the interior is so clean.  Dashboard, seats, carpets, window etc look new again. But this can be very expensive tho...easily in the $100+. See if they can shampoo your carpets professionally with high power vacuums and brushes that get down deep in the carpet.

no man I work for GMC as a detailer befor i was an apperentice most of the products they use are avalable to u in the parts desk for carpet us the ACDelco low clean fome coast $10 . for your dash use a good cleaner like spray nine then use a good shine like mothers on it. for the coast of noe detailing u can buy all the items to do it yourself at least 6 times. it sounds to me like you dont mind getting dirty and taking care of your own things and in doing so u can save a lot of cash. ;)

P.S there high power vacuums are just a shop vac and most of brushes are just standerd carpet brushes

I have to agree, save you money and work on it some more. Maybe ask a detailing shop what products they use on their cars. Just remeber a '93 can look just as good as a newer model if you are willing to put the effort and $ into it. I know mine does, to bad the tranny is busted.