Headlight Condensation

i have been noticing condensation inside my drivers side headlamp recently after it rains or after i wash the car. it seems to go away the next day but it doesnt seem to me to be too good having condensation inside my headlight with the HIDs.

has anyone else had this problem and fixed it? any suggestions?

i am thinking of removing the headlamp....allowing the condensation to dry, removing the seal around the headlight and put fresh silicone around the edge before changing the headlamp seal. has anyone ever had to remove their headlights? it seems to me like i would have to remove the rad support bracket????

i am sooooo worried that this could end up being an expensive repair.

also, does anyone know where i could get a replacement set of headlamps(w\ HID). i have seen them on ebay but i think you need to be weary of ebay.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

SEARCH!!! More common problem than you'd think. EBay is your best best for a spare set or check the forum classifieds. you could just remove the lamp, clean it, then apply a thin bead of clear silicone where the lens meets the body of the lamp. <_<

ya I had the same problem with my ES300. What i did was put my headlights in the oven for 12 min at 250 and removed the lens then i remover the ornge insert to make clear corners then i put it back in the oven and smoth the seal area the put silicon around the seal to be shur it would not leak. workt great and looks even better just take your time. you can get a step buy step off the net

ya I had the same problem with my ES300. What i did was put my headlights in the oven for 12 min at 250 and removed the lens then i remover the ornge insert to make clear corners then i put it back in the oven and smoth the seal area the put silicon around the seal to be shur it would not leak. workt great and looks even better just take your time. you can get a step buy step off the net

thanks very much.....do you have a website with the step by step.