New Wheels

Doctor K

I just got my 2005 SC430, and it is my first Lexus. I have owned many fine cars in the past-Porsche, Vipers, Corvettes, Mercedes etc. The Lexus seems to be breaking in nicely. By that I mean performance is improving somewhat.

I ordered new ASA wheels, and will get the car lowered slightly this week. Pinstriping comes next month.

This car is a boulevard cruiser more than a sports car, but I'm starting to like it more and more. The fit and finish is what you would expect from a $67,000 car.

50 more horsepower and a better transmission would improve the car greatly.

Comments from fellow owners would be appreciated.

Doc Lar <_<

Wheels and new tires on yesterday. I changed the run-flats for Pirelli Nero Zero an the ride is much improved, and quieter.

Can't find a company that makes lowering springs for this car. Eibachs and H&Rs will not work.

Any suggestions?

Eibachs and H&Rs will not work?

I went to Overboost.com's store section and ran a search w/ Lexus SC430.

http://www.overboost.com/obs/search.asp?se...arch_button.y=9

I'm showing H&R, Tanabe (the NF210), and TEIN have springs (S-Tech and Hi Tech). TEIN also makes a coilover.

Also ran a search on L-Tuned Parts's website (AKA Carson Toyota).

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/model/struct.p..._id=27&cat_id=7

If you are going to be purchasing parts from Carson Toyota, speak to Colin Imai. He is a great guy to deal with. Tell him that Dominic w/ the SC300 sent you. (I order from him every 2 weeks or so...haha)