How Is Everyone And Their Gs300 Doing

got some nice weather here for a change so i got the car washed had it waxed on thrusday but it rain later that night so had to wash her..looks so nice when its washed hmmm i love itt i cant wait to get that lip for the trunk its gonna really complete it i think anyone else know the lip im talkin bout? its not a huge honda wing or anything just somehting tiny adds aliltte style to the car..well hope everyone is having fun with their cars talk to yous later... :cheers:

got some nice weather here for a change so i got the car washed had it waxed on thrusday but it rain later that night so had to wash her..looks so nice when its washed hmmm i love itt i cant wait to get that lip for the trunk its gonna really complete it i think anyone else know the lip im talkin bout? its not a huge honda wing or anything just somehting tiny adds aliltte style to the car..well hope everyone is having fun with their cars talk to yous later...:cheers:

[]I think I made a mistake with my posting on the last response...sorry :cries:

[but my new Lexus has that little spoiler that you are talking about, looks great!!!!!

hey do you have any pics of it?? what color is your 300?

I've had my GS300 for about a month now...about a week after I got it, I had the windows tinted and a spoiler added... Here is a pic...Is this the type of spoiler you were talking about?

4-28-05rrside-640.jpg