Buying The 2006 Gs430

HI :D

Thinking of selling my 2004 RX330 and getting the new GS.

Do you think it a good move? and how much do you think i should get for my RX it's fully optioned it has 21,000 miles.

thanks

HI  :D

Do you think it a good move? and how much do you think i should get for my RX it's fully optioned it has 21,000 miles.

thanks

I personally love the new GS & would like to see one in my driveway at some point. Having said that, I'm personally not a fan of buying a car in it's first year of production as some 'kinks' usually need to be worked out of a new model. Have a look at local dealers & private listings to get an idea of what your RX is worth or try www.kbb.com (Kelly Blue Book).

:cheers:

thanks

I personally love the new GS & would like to see one in my driveway at some point. Having said that, I'm personally not a fan of buying a car in it's first year of production as some 'kinks' usually need to be worked out of a new model. Have a look at local dealers & private listings to get an idea of what your RX is worth or try www.kbb.com (Kelly Blue Book).

LexusFreak, I would agree with you on most cars not to buy the first year, like a chevy, no way Jose, but not with a Lexus. They do from what I hear 100000000000 miles on all there new models before they are released to the public. Plus its a Lexus, that in its self should be enuff :)

I bought the new GS430 and I love it. Only problem is when you buy a new model you will more then likey pay sticker for the first several months. :censored:

thanks

LexusFreak, I would agree with you on most cars not to buy the first year, like a chevy, no way Jose, but not with a Lexus. They do from what I hear 100000000000 miles on all there new models before they are released to the public. Plus its a Lexus, that in its self should be enuff :)

I bought the new GS430 and I love it. Only problem is when you buy a new model you will more then likey pay sticker for the first several months. :censored:

I agree for the most part GS.......& yes your right, she's a Lexus :D One other factor foe me is to wait until it's the GS 350 with AWD....but that's just me, as I have no need for a V8, but love the AWD concept. ;)