91 Lexus Es250 Cig Fuse

Hi,

I haven't been able to locate the fuse box for my 91 lexus es250. My cig lighter is not working anymore, i guess it just fused out cause it was working before. This really sucks cause i just put a 5 inch lcd, ps2 and a 20 gb mp3 player /video player in the car and i cann't use it until my power comes back.

Please hlep if you know the location of it. I check the one under the hood but i don't think there is a CIG one there.

I believe its under the driver side but its not seen easily, can someone confirm this.

Thanks alot in advance if you can help.

Tony

Not sure about the es250, but the fuse box on my es300 is behind the change drawer that's located where the driver's left knee would be. You just lift up on it, it pops out, and behind it are the fuses.

I tired looking under the dash below the hood release, i pull out the black cover before the pedals e.t.c. but i still couldn't see the box, i thought i saw some fuses on the left side but they are barely accessable at all. Not sure if that is it.I did find a plug sort of called diagonistics or something like that. Does anyone know what this is? its just wires comes into it. It is loaced until the dash before the pedals on the black cover.

Thanks.

P.s there is a speaker in front of my left knee when i sit down.

Not sure about the es250, but the fuse box on my es300 is behind the change drawer that's located where the driver's left knee would be. You just lift up on it, it pops out, and behind it are the fuses.

i finally found the fuse box , it wasn't the easiest thing to find as i think the previous owner put a cover cover that area. Anyways, i replaced the 15a fuse but the lighter is still not working? Anyone know what might be wrong and what i can do to fix it?

Should i use an ohm meter to test of the socket, if there is no current would it be possible to replace the unit and can i do this myself someone?

If you have any experience with any of this stuff please let me know, thanks alot

I tired looking under the dash below the hood release, i pull out the black cover before the pedals e.t.c. but i still couldn't see the box, i thought i saw some fuses on the left side but they are barely accessable at all. Not sure if that is it.I did find a plug sort of called diagonistics or something like that. Does anyone know what this is? its just wires comes into it. It is loaced until the dash before the pedals on the black cover.

Thanks.

P.s there is a speaker in front of my left knee when i sit down.