New Memeber, Thanks To You All.

Alberto

Hello Board Members,

I’m a new-to-me ’90 LS400 owner. :cheers: I’ve been lucky to get my Dad’s for $1k. It’s got 200k on the clock and some of the annoying electrical and A/C problems have recently been fixed. I’m writing because I saw in posts that some have upgraded suspension bushings as bought from Daizen. I like this idea as I’m sport minded with two BMW’s and a Honda F4i in the garage. How much more noise is transmitted with the polyurethane bushings? Are bumps harsh in feel or sound?

Well, thanks for your posts on the board. I’ve learned a lot. You all helped me make the decision to step up to the LS. I look forward to getting the ol’ 400 up to speed in the months ahead.

Alberto

’91 Dinan M5 – 90k mi

’95 318 ti w/ S54 M power and suspension bits for track fun

’87 Camry DX – 267k mi, probably the best car I’ll ever own

Hello Board Members,

I’m a new-to-me ’90 LS400 owner.:cheers:  I’ve been lucky to get my Dad’s for $1k.  It’s got 200k on the clock and some of the annoying electrical and A/C problems have recently been fixed.  I’m writing because I saw in posts that some have upgraded suspension bushings as bought from Daizen.  I like this idea as I’m sport minded with two BMW’s and a Honda F4i in the garage.  How much more noise is transmitted with the polyurethane bushings?  Are bumps harsh in feel or sound?

Well, thanks for your posts on the board.  I’ve learned a lot.  You all helped me make the decision to step up to the LS.  I look forward to getting the ol’ 400 up to speed in the months ahead.

Alberto

’91 Dinan M5 – 90k mi

’95 318 ti w/ S54 M power and suspension bits for track fun

’87 Camry DX – 267k mi, probably the best car I’ll ever own

Good Luck with your new ride! :D

:cheers: