Buy Or Not To Buy ?

Zdeno

Hi Guys. I know it is LS forum but maybe somebody had ES before. I sold my 91 LS400 month ago and i cant live without lexus, so I have to buy other one. I just want to ask you guy what to expect from 1997 ES300 with 128K miles in great condition. Still thinking about that if the $7500 is good or not and if I´ll have to put some more monney to the car now. Could you guys please let me know what do you think about ? Thank you !!!

Hi Guys. I know it is LS forum but maybe somebody had ES before. I sold my 91 LS400 month ago and i cant live without lexus, so I have to buy other one. I just want to ask you guy what to expect from 1997 ES300 with 128K miles in great condition. Still thinking about that if the $7500 is good or not and if I´ll have to put some more monney to the car now. Could you guys please let me know what do you think about ? Thank you !!!

Little too much, I saw one for that price about a year ago in GREAATTTTT condition.

Zd, I replied to your posting of the same question in the ES Forums. ;)

:cheers:

its a little much for a es

you could get a 93/94 ls for the same price (maybe a little more)

just buy a 93 ls lots of good upgrades from the 91

Dave