Just Went Gold!

branshew

I figured that it's about time that I stepped up to the plate so I just paid for my Gold Membership (although I don't think it's kicked in just yet).

The way I look at it is that this website has saved me considerable time and money over the years (as well as providing a diversion to my work productivity). $50 is nothing these days so I would encourage all of you that haven't done so yet to become a Gold Member. If you've found one money saving tip on this site then it should be worth it to you to do so.

For those of you who dislike Paypal, contact your credit card company about obtaining a one time credit card number for use on internet transactions. Many card companies now offer as a service to their members a one time use credit card number that you can use for single transactions over the web. The transaction gets billed to your card, but the number cannot be reused so you don't have to worry about someone stealing your card information. You don't have to sign up for a Paypal account to make a payment via Paypal.

Cool!!! Welcome aboard! :D The best part is you get to put some faces with names. I hope you have a pic ready to go! lol I had the same mentality as far as becoming gold-it was a no brainer...LOC members have saved me hundreds upon hundreds of dollars in repair costs as well as got me in contact with JPI Service, and I have come in to contact with several really nice people. It's the least we can do for this great Club and the people that spend countless hours and dollars keeping this place running so smoothly.

:cheers: