Lower Ball Joints, 90 Ls400

jadecuir

Hey, I just received mine today from Bestsuspension on E-Bay also! $68.99 shipped to be exact for the pair - I don't think there is a lower price anywhere in the universe.

Their heading said fits LS400 92-95, but in the listing it includes 90-95. I confirmed this with the Seller and was assured it will fit my '91 just fine. I ordered and had an e-mail later that same day that it was shipped.

Received it in only 2 days! Looks great; haven't installed them yet. Package says OE brand. Obviously it is not Original Equipment of course. Is the Olyonline an OEM part? Their part numbers on their website are not OEM numbers.

I just hope you guys realize what your installing on your vehicle. These aftermarket lower cost parts (ball joints or brake rotors) are truly of inferior quality and performance to OEM. They are usually made in China and although they might look fine, they use poor quality and finish steel and the ball joints are encapsulated by a quick wearing plastic linear. Initially once installed they will feel just fine but they are not made to last. I've said this many times before and I'll say it again DON'T buy critical components for your vehicle on ebay you really have no idea what your getting. Just my 2 cents.

I agree that there is a certain risk with buying aftermarket parts on E-Bay. However not ALL aftermarket parts are garbage, and sometimes they are a better fit, as in my case. I am repairing a '91 car with 250k miles with many parts that have significant wear. Odds are that I won't be driving this car in 100k miles. Jadecuir has successfully installed these ball joints and currently has driven over 20k with no issues whatsoever. The cost of the pair is less than half of the OEM price. For me in this case it is a perfect fit.

Yeah I would agree with you in that case. If I had over 200K and was not really planning on keeping it beyond two years then I might be tempted to go this route myself however if you plan on keeping it a while then definitely not.