99 Lexus Gs300

Hi, there is some kind of cliking coming out of the engine or the fuel enjection. I was wondering has anyone had a problem like that when you accelerate it accelerates with you.

My car has 86,000 and I replace the chim valves on the car. Timing belt & Drive belt.

But that noise is still there it sounds like a belt running loud or something.

It is hard to explain.

obviously hard to tell from here, but, there's a slim chance that since you said it is changing as you accelerate, that maaaaaybe you have a spark leaking through a sparkplug wire, or a coil, or something like that.

I would suggest raising the hood of the car, and finding the throttle cable / bracket.

You want to be able to rev the engine with your hand there under the hood.

Once you've found that, you can wait until it is dark out, completely dark, fire up the engine and look for the spark around the plug wires, coils, distributer, etc. If that was it, it would be relatively easy to see.

It wouldn't hurt to rev it up a bit to get stronger spark, and thus something easier to see, then, to also move the sparkplug and/or coil wires around to see if that changes anything as you're revving it up just a little bit. (no need to rev high, just 2000 or so)

Wouldn't hurt to pop the hood anyway to tell if the noise is external to the engine or internal.