Joined The Rx330 Club!

davew_333

What's up all - I just got a used RX330 and wanted to get your opinion on the price.

2004, RX330

13,000 miles

Performance Package (HID, 18" Rims, Air Suspension, etc.)

Navigation

for...$34,600 --> $37,700 OTD.

I've checked KBB, Edmunds, and other ads and this seems to be a very good price. But I am just a skeptic cuz it was a bit too easy to get the dealer to give it to me at this price. What do ya'll think?

TIA.

What's up all - I just got a used RX330 and wanted to get your opinion on the price.

2004, RX330

13,000 miles

Navigation

I've checked KBB, Edmunds, and other ads and this seems to be a very good price. But I am just a skeptic cuz it was a bit too easy to get the dealer to give it to me at this price. What do ya'll think?

TIA.

What are you talking about "used" 13k... that's brand new :D

I bought mine new in '00, I now have 120K+ miles and still running strong. You got a good deal

The dealer probably got it at around $30 or so. Anything to get rid of the car to relieve them of paying any kind of fees on the car for being on their lot, I think they'll sell it to you. They probably made a marginal profit, knowing that the next guy, would probably give them lower.

2004, RX330

13,000 miles

Navigation

TIA.

If thats an AWD, then thats a great price. If not ... its still not too shabby considering its got the performance package & Nav.