Hid Kit Very Cheap Very Good Quality

This isn't the seller trying to use this forum to make money (just to let u know). I recently wanted to get an HID kit for my Sc400 and I looked around a lot and found probably the best kit around and its also one of the cheapest considering the quality. The kit I purchased came with Denso (toyota/lexus) ballasts and rebased 9006 Philips bulbs. The seller I believe has 4300 and 5000k bulbs. I was surprised to out that the new ballasts were made for a Lexus 2004 RX330 and retailed at the dealer for more than $700 each. I received two of these included in the kit plus the the two rebased genuine philips bulbs. Also two harnesses are provided so you dont have to cut the headlight wires to install the kit. Highly recommend this kit if your interested in hid's. Oh yeah, the kit I purchased was $288.88 plus $15 for shipping. Seller is in the US, ebay seller integra9006hid Here's a link to the sellers items http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZintegra9006hid