Various Fluid Capacities For A Sc300?

Can someone post the fluid capacities for all of the fluids found in a SC300? (I've searched and my results don't show specific fluid quantities...)

The reason being is when I purchased my car...it didn't have an owner's manual. I called Lexus corporate customer service, and they couldn't provide me w/ a copy of the owner's manual (they are now out of print)...they could only fax me a page from their in-house copy. And the local lexus dealer (service technician) was very very vague about everything. Ex: How much transmission fluid do I need? Answer: Just fill it until it comes out of the hole. (Duh! But I need to know how much fluid to buy first! Just so that I don't have to return the extra stuff later...)

Motor Oil: "x" quarts (w/o oil filter)

Motor Oil: "x" quarts (w/ oil filter)

Brake Fluid:

Power Steering Fluid (use ATF):

Clutch Fluid:

Automatic transmission:

Manual transmission (use 75-90):

Windshield wiper fluid:

Differential:

Coolant: 1 gallon of Toyota red, plus 1 gallon of distilled

I think that covers it...but not sure if I missed any others. Feel free to add/edit as necessary if I made any mistakes.

BTW....while we're at it. What is the amount of torque needed for the lugnuts? I need to do a brake job pretty soon...

Thanks.