Help Needed!

swiminacircle

I am a right leg amputee. I have a friend with a Lincoln LS and when he removes the key the steering wheel and seat but move out of the way for the driver to get out. I would like to see if anyone knows of ANYTHING to make the Seat move and the same time as the steering wheel on my new 04 RX330? The Lexus dealer and other shops around town don't know how to make that happen. Does anyone know of some addon or device besides having to press the 2nd memory seat to move it back???

I've noticed over the past few years that North Carolina has several automotive conversion shops that specialize in adapting vehicles (usually vans) for use by physically-challenged drivers and passengers. I've seen their ads in the automotive section of our local newspaper. Check your local Yellow Pages for "conversion autos" or "conversion vans", and also perform a similar search on the net. And finally, you should contact the Consumer Affairs Division of the Attorney General's Office in your state capitol - they may be able to provide you with specific companies as well as the customer satisfaction data pertaining to these companies. Good luck with your efforts, and by the way, what a great screen name you've chosen under your circumstances....