Ab-flub Spoiler And Electric Fan Conversion

I was wondering if anyone has installed an AB FLUG type-1 or type-2 spoiler. They come from Japan and are for the soarer, but I don't know how it's gonna be on a 92 sc300. Besides that, I was wondering if anyone has switches their cooling fan to an electric type. I want to install one, but I'm not sure if the alternator will keep up with the demands of the fan. Please post some feedback if you have any of these.

That is some rare stuff to see stateside. You'll pay dearly if you can find the real deal. But it would be cool. As far as electric fans, I had them on the first car. If they are wired properly, they do the job. There is an increased electrical load. So you need to plan accordingly if you have a heavy sound system or whatnot. The SC is heavily electronic to begin with. My car overheated 3 separate times with the electric fans because of various causes like melted wires, bad ground, and just plain forgot to turn them on once. Luckily, the motor never showed any sign of problem. Although I never got to tear into it like I wanted due to the loss of the vehicle.