Bad News For My Sound

GSsoldier

my hook up for subs has quit and never hooked me up... now im on a budget for subs... does anyone have any good reputable places to get moblie audio equitment online? im afraid of getting stuff only incase what i buy breaks i cant bring it back to them cuz they are a) are pricks and ripped me off B) bankrupted and no longer a company or c) both

anyways thanks in advance

-joe

i still kinda want to go with the alpine... since i've kinda set my roots there... but im very open to different ones... i would love infinity but only kappa... kickers are alright not soo much a bass head.. i want some sound quality too... i heard JL is releasing a w1 anyone tried these yet?

W1v2? It's not a hard hitting sub...12W1v2 only handles something like 150rms. JL keeps getting better and better...these subs don't suck but I think they were made more for hatchbacks or people planning on running them in 3's.

Try Ebay...just look for powersellers and read the feedback. Pay through paypal and you should be safe. I have some connections down in San Jose but you'd have to tell me exactly what you want for me to get prices.