New Leather For Ls400

jadecuir

Has anyone had experience with Autoaccessoriesrusfl.com? They have an ebay listing for leather kit to replace almost ALL leather in LS for $599. Includes all seats, console and doors. They seem to have alot of positive feedback, but I would like to hear from somebody that's actually seen their product.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone had experience with Autoaccessoriesrusfl.com? They have an ebay listing for leather kit to replace almost ALL leather in LS for $599. Includes all seats, console and doors. They seem to have alot of positive feedback, but I would like to hear from somebody that's actually seen their product.

I replaced the entire leather interior in my 93 Ls400 using a custom (full leather) interior form www.autoleathers.com , it cost me $700.00 for the whole interior and it looks better than OEM and the leather is better quality than Lexus. Let me know how you make out at pnuzzi@nycap.rr.com.

I replaced the entire leather interior in my 93 Ls400 using a custom (full leather) interior form www.autoleathers.com , it cost me $700.00 for the whole interior and it looks better than OEM and the leather is better quality than Lexus. Let me know how you make out at pnuzzi@nycap.rr.com.

Did you have a shop fit it all, or DIY? I know I need some new foam for mine, and I'm concerned about quality of foam that installer might use.

Did you have a shop fit it all, or DIY? I know I need some new foam for mine, and I'm concerned about quality of foam that installer might use.

I'm looking to do this on a 91LS keep me in the loop. I will talk to the guy here that did my truck and get a ruff price on what he would want for the labor. I know that a good shop will put in any foam you want to pay for. Some time back I postadge about how bad the seats are. Some guys talked about gel inserts see:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...=17448&hl=seats

:blink:

I just recently purchased the leather kit from autoaccessoriesfl.com. These guys are full of it. It took over 6 weeks to recieve the kit when they said it would only take 2. They never returned any e-mails and phones calls. These guys try and act like they make the kits, but when I recieved it I got a KATZKIN leather kit from a well known company in California. These guys also sell fake sports jerseys and shoes imported from Asia. They are creeps. Other than that, the kit I recieved was actually very nice and I am pleased with everything but the foam padding it came with. Try autoleather.com

My local shop will do both front seats for $150.00 total with my suppling the skins, He sez about the same for the back. With almost any foam I want.

I will E-Mail SEMA and see who they list as a "manufacter" on skins