What Is A Motor Vac?

Kowalski

Hello all, I am pretty new to this board and in my readings I continue seeing people talk about something called a motor vac. Now I am reasonably well versed in tools and how they are uesd, but I have never seen nor heard of a motor vac. So if one of you who knows would enlighten me I would be very greatful. Also, if you could re-direct me to a website that has one of these contraptions it would be great.

Well I appreciate the link, but I had my hopes up thinking that this was something that I could buy and use on my lexus or my nissan pathfinder, which has more carbon buildup than a lump of coal. I dont know if any of the service centers around here, in TN have one of those motor vacs. I have seen things like it before but it didnt have any fancy name.

Thanks Bartkat

Call motorvac and ask for local distributors of the motorvac carbon machine in your area. The distributors should be able to provide you with a list of local shops that have purchased the machine from them. I am going to soon have a motorvac done to my car. Its supposed to work wonders. The 800 number can be found at www.motorvac.com.