Navigation Display

lexdog

I was on ebay looking at some of the different 2001 Rx300's. I noticed that some 2001's had a full Nav System like on the newer RX330's.

I dont think my rx300 has Nav capability but was wondering if there was a way to upgrade to a Nav unit ?

• 4 months later...
I was on ebay looking at some of the different 2001 Rx300's. I noticed that some 2001's had a full Nav System like on the newer RX330's.

I dont think my rx300 has Nav capability but was wondering if there was a way to upgrade to a Nav unit ?

-- aftermarket is the only way, but it has to be an additonal screen since the center display controls the radio and air conditioning. It's a really bad design if you ask me. You can only add a monitor as a separate install which is probably clunky and I'm still not sure where you would install it. I have the same problem, want to upgrade but can't through Lexus and the people I spoke to at a nav/audio store said additional monitor mounted on the floor somehow ($$$$). :cries: