Buying New 430 Help

Archie

We have a 1995 LS 400 and it's time to move on. Been an excellent car with low original owner miles of 78 K. Wife's car.

So now I'm looking for a new 430. Any experience buying a new one off the net? I see a few "get it wholesale type" ads but are they for real?

I move around a bit so it doesn't make any difference what part of the county it's in. I'm in Springfield Mo right now but will be in San Jose next week and then LA. Dallas area OK too.

Also any ideas what the old one will sell for?

Thanks for any advice.

Archie

:cheers: Hello there!

I am a licensed (20 years) new car broker in the Los Angeles area. Would be happy to try to negotiate and locate a good/great deal for your new 430 if you are interested.

My fee is $225 and I take care of everything. All is need is a list of your requirements and I will take it from there.

Would enjoy talking with you in any event.

Ron Johnson

ronsadvice@aol.com

(805) 373-8301 = cell phone

lets do it! ;)

Ron- If youre going to advertise yourself on the board I need to set you up as an authorized trader, shoot me a PM ;)

Help - shoot you a "PM?" what might that be! Please Advise and I will take care of it right away.

Sorry, I was just answering the one person's inquiry - do not intend to advertise generally. Also do not want to violate ANY policy!!

Thanks, Ron