Headlights Horrible Foggy/cloudy. How To Clean?

I had tremendous success cleaning the foggy lenses on my 1992 ES 300 by using 3M's "Plastic Cleaner" (39017) and "Plastic Polish" (39010). I baked my entire headlight in the oven, pried the unit apart, and so on, but I found that most of the problem was on the outside of the lenses. Thank goodness! I did, however, take the opportunity to repair a torn bit of rubber gasket that may or may not have been letting in moisture, and I did wipe some sort of film off the globes that cover the low- and high-beam bulbs. But really, I'd start with the products named above and see if you're satisfied. You might save yourself considerable time and effort.

one thing though.after taking apart the light i wouldnt rub the inside of the cover too much because it gives scratches.most of the problem is on the front of the light and also the film on the projectors that you can easly clean with soap and water.there just a big chunk of glass..

also like i always say TAKE YOUR TIME PRYING AT IT BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO BREAK ANYTHING.IT WILL COST ALOT IF YOU RUSH SO JUST TAKE YOUR TIME AND YOU WILL BE FINE.it really easy for the front lights.but if you plan to clear the back ones then be even more carfull because they are more delicate.