Suspension Accumulator Recharging

Texasoil

:cheers:

I have just successfullymodified and recharged a set of suspension accumulators for a LX-470.

I have been doing this for 5 years for active suspension InfinitiQ45's.

The LX suspension accumulators can be modified and recharged for $175 each with one year warranty on the work. Re-recharging for $50each.

I can also supply industrial quality new rechargeable accumulators to replace the OEM units.

Email me or post for more details. :D

Email me or post for more details.  :D

I tried to email but something about your user record or my browser setup keeps getting me an error saying I cannot email from this forum. When I look at your member record I cannot find an email address.

Email me offline at xxellis@kettering.edu (remove the xx for my real email address).

Stew Ellis

2000 LX with blown rear accumulators

:( :cries:

• 8 months later...
:cheers: 

I have just successfullymodified and recharged a set of suspension accumulators for a LX-470.

I have been doing this for 5 years for active suspension  InfinitiQ45's.

The LX suspension accumulators can be modified and recharged for $175 each with one year warranty on the work.  Re-recharging for $50each.

I can also supply industrial quality new rechargeable accumulators to replace the OEM units.

Email me or post for more details.  :D

i am very interested, please pm or email me, your pm does NOT work thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

RECHARGING ACCUMULATORS

I am puzzled about messaging not working--anyway, TEXASOIL here aka keith bowers

email is kebowers47@gmail.com., phone is (832) 651-7576cell (713) 664-8276 home

website is q45asuspension.com (sorry bout that ,lexus site under development) LX are easy compared to Infiniti's active suspension

I modify and RECHARGE suspension accumulators for LEXUS and INFINITI cars. All accumulators slowly go 'flat', and when they do, your ride gets choppy and then harsh--and you start tearing up costly suspension bushings and other pricey stuff. I did 3 sets for Lexus LX-470 this week and one set (of 9) for an active suspension Infiniti Q45. Cost is $175/accumulator. I am hunting for more Lexus cores so I can turn around more customers . I need 4 old rear accumulators and 2 old fronts. worth $$ to me.

It takes only 1-2 hours to remove, old,reinstall fresh, and bleed the lines, including 45 min to jack up, put on jack stands, and then remove same. Actual accumulator R&R is a very easy hour laying on your back.

Removing the accumulators requires either a 1-1/2 inch opening , 1/4 in thick 'spanner' or open end wrench--or a 'chain wrench . One can buy a cheap 1-1/2" open end wrench, grind it to 1/4" thickness. 'Bleeder' is standard 10mm 'brake-bleeder.

I simply can't believe the outrageous labor charges from the dealer, not to mention the highway robbery for new parts.

I charge $175 each, one year warranty, 50% off lifetime to purchaser after that.

Im new on the forum But im very interested in getting my accumulators :blushing: recharged front & rear tried to email you, or pm but no succes :cries: how can we get this started. thanks