Stock SC430 18" wheel for '98-'00 LS400?

YC

Hi folks, I'm new to this forum and am excited that there is a place we can meet and talk about things related to our cars. I need urgent help. I have bought a set of the 2002 SC430 wheels (18") and thought I can use them for my LS400. However, the front wheels interfere with the calipers and because the hub-centric design of the wheels which normal spacers do not do the trick! Does any one know what I should do? Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

• 3 months later...
Hi folks, I'm new to this forum and am excited that there is a place we can meet and talk about things related to our cars. I need urgent help. I have bought a set of the 2002 SC430 wheels (18") and thought I can use them for my LS400. However, the front wheels interfere with the calipers and because the hub-centric design of the wheels which normal spacers do not do the trick! Does any one know what I should do? Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Hi there! What year LS400 do you have?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...