Purchasing First Lexus - Pricing Question

rlounyc

Hello all,

I want to know, is $36,100 a reasonable price for a 2005 Lexus RX330, where the only additional options are the Premium Plus Package and Heated Front Seats? After doing some research, it seems that it might be. But I would like to receive other opinions. If not, what would be a good price for it?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Hello all,

I want to know, is $36,100 a reasonable price for a 2005 Lexus RX330, where the only additional options are the Premium Plus Package and Heated Front Seats?  After doing some research, it seems that it might be.  But I would like to receive other opinions.  If not, what would be a good price for it?

Well if you're ordering it you can just get those options, but otherwise if you get it off the lot it generally comes with more options than that.

I went with my sister yesterday to the Lexus dealer to deal with an 2005 RX330 from the lot.

They had them with Premium Package, 18" wheels, floor mats and wheel locks, $39,443 MSRP.

We arranged a 36 month lease with them, at a sale price of $35,821 and residual of 57% over MSRP.

I was about to ask if the sale price was good, but it seems than its a tad over invoice which is pretty good considering it is an 05.

Any thoughts?

I went with my sister yesterday to the Lexus dealer to deal with an 2005 RX330 from the lot.

They had them with Premium Package, 18" wheels, floor mats and wheel locks, $39,443 MSRP.

We arranged a 36 month lease with them, at a sale price of $35,821 and residual of 57% over MSRP.

I was about to ask if the sale price was good, but it seems than its a tad over invoice which is pretty good considering it is an 05.

Any thoughts?

I'm not good on figuring is the leasing is good ... you have to add the 6 disc on your options to get to $39,443 ... not a big deal i know.

Invoice is $34,667 from what I could tell.

I'm not good on figuring is the leasing is good ... you have to add the 6 disc on your options to get to $39,443 ... not a big deal i know.

Invoice is $34,667 from what I could tell.

Yeah I forgot to include the 6 CD in dash changer which came with the SUV.

Money Factor brought the APR to 4.25% which is pretty decent.

$225 cap cost

36 months x $469 + tax, 12k miles a year.

Hello all,

I want to know, is $36,100 a reasonable price for a 2005 Lexus RX330, where the only additional options are the Premium Plus Package and Heated Front Seats?  After doing some research, it seems that it might be.  But I would like to receive other opinions.  If not, what would be a good price for it?

Not sure if you've already purchased the vehicle yet, i'm in the Los Angles area and my local dealership (fleet/internet dept) is able to quote me a 2005 2WD RX330 with Premium Plus Package (w/o Heated Front Seats Options) for $34,900 + tax & Lic. just about 2 week ago.

I hope this helps.

a.c.

Hello all,

Hi,

Does your price $36,100 include 6 CD and 18" Alloy Wheel?

Thanks,

Hello all,

I bought my wife's at year-end so they may have been dealing more at that time, but I got a 2005 2WD equiped with Nav, Premium Plus package, 6 disc CD changer, 18" wheels and the preferred acessory package for invoice, which is $37,299 (sticker was $42,608). This was from Longo Lexus in Southern California.

Hello all,

I bought my wife's at year-end so they may have been dealing more at that time, but I got a 2005 2WD equiped with Nav, Premium Plus package, 6 disc CD changer, 18" wheels and the preferred acessory package for invoice, which is $37,299 (sticker was $42,608). This was from Longo Lexus in Southern California.

Could you give me the name or email of sale person please? I could not find any good deal for other saleman.

Thanks,