Rx 330 Price Check

Mehran

3 members have voted

1. 1. Rx 330 Price Check

• Good Price
    • Can do better

Can anyone please tell me the competitive price for 2005 RX 330 with navigation and 6 CD changer?

With AAA discount, I was quoted invoice price of $37,500 plus $2000 for auto club discount for total of $39,500.

Any insights?

Thanks.

on the surface it sounds like a good price, but like anyhting the devil is in the details. meaning what are the option packages? a very goo dsite to check for prices is kelly blue book. they willtell u everything including how option packages price out as well..good luck

Can anyone please tell me the competitive price for 2005 RX 330 with navigation and 6 CD changer?

With AAA discount, I was quoted invoice price of $37,500 plus $2000 for auto club discount for total of $39,500.

Any insights?

Thanks.

You're in So Cal, so you should check out Longo Lexus. I just bought a new 2005 (2WD) Wednesday night for my wife equiped with Nav, Premium Plus package, 6 disc CD changer, 18" wheels and the preferred acessory package for invoice, which is $37,299. With tax, license and all other fees, it was $40,518 out the door (I live in Orange County, so the taxes maybe more). I worked with Elizabeth Hyun, she post on the Club Lexus site and she got me this GREAT deal. :)

Any insights?

Thanks.

since your in south cal, go to Lexus of Westminster and look for Carey Thomas. I think Tustin Lexus gives out great deals too. I see a lot of people buying from Tustin and Lexus of Westminster, and I live in Fresno! :cheers:

Any insights?

Thanks.

You're in So Cal, so you should check out Longo Lexus. I just bought a new 2005 (2WD) Wednesday night for my wife equiped with Nav, Premium Plus package, 6 disc CD changer, 18" wheels and the preferred acessory package for invoice, which is $37,299. With tax, license and all other fees, it was $40,518 out the door (I live in Orange County, so the taxes maybe more). I worked with Elizabeth Hyun, she post on the Club Lexus site and she got me this GREAT deal. :)

I wish I had gone there instead of Kearny Mesa. I could just scream.

Any insights?

Thanks.

If you're in San Diego, stay away from Kearny Mesa Lexus. I just got ripped paying $36,700 (pre-tax and fees) for a used (they took away the certified status last minute) 2004 RX 330 without nav with appr. 2500 miles on it. I was ill with a medicated migraine and, as it turns out, a high fever, and the salesman took full advantage of it. My original salesman had seemed to have some integrity so I thought I was safe going in to look even though compromised. They shifted me to someone else and I was thoroughly exploited. I hadn't seen the car in the daylight and when I came back in the morning and mentioned the scuffs on the bumper under the power gate, I thought he would say something about getting them detailed. Instead, he put his finger in his nose and wiped a small area of the bumper with this, saying "You know what works really well with scuffs? Nose snot."

I just got my car back from three days at the service department and they still couldn't seem to clean it properly, even with a note from the service manager to make sure it was done well. I paid $600 (I was really ill as I mentioned) for the totally unnecessary protectorant and the car didn't even look like they wiped it when I brought it home--it had dried lines of brake dust right after this sealant was supposedly applied. On the plus side, the dealership has provided the extra keys, floor mats, driver's manuals and tonneau that were missing, although I had to work to get them. I would understand this is the car wasn't priced the same as a new 2005, but to spend this much and have to struggle for what normally comes with a Kia is ridiculous. (The service manager and one of the women in finance are the few bright spots I've experienced at this dealer, but they're swimming upstream.) I looked at a competitive non-Lexus SUV today (Toureq) and the dealer there said I would lose too much money at this point switching cars and he wouldn't want to see me go through another exploitation.

I will never buy from this dealer again nor will the acquaintances who were considering a Lexus after they heard my experience. (One just bought a new RX330 from another dealer, farther away than this one after hearing my story.) I had originally said (edited out) I would never buy from Lexus again but I am really impressed with the car itself. Leaving the VW dealer I had to stop quickly from a fairly high rate of speed on rain-slicked roads. I was really surprised at the stability and control. Rock solid. The car is growing on me.