Nothing Being Done About Hesitation

Ken-L

I looked through all the "PINNED POST" messages on this topic, and aside from everyone complaing to each other, it doesn't look as though anyone is doing anything pro-active.

Hey, "steviej" if YOU read the pinned post you would see that I have also, and put a message there too. Now, have you got anything constructive to say about getting the problem fixed? Or are you just worried for some reason that a lawsuit might get filed? :rolleyes:

I'm sorry but that is the official thread for the ES tranny issue. I realize that you are frustrated but thats no excuse to take it out on us or break our posting guidelines. We're not affiliated with Lexus in any way, this is simply an enthusiast club owned, moderated, operated by Lexus enthusiasts so we're not "worried" about anything happening via a class action lawsuit or whatever.

If you want to discuss this issue it must be done in the pinned topic above.

If you post another thread and disobey the wishes of the administration again you will be immediately banned, this is your first and last warning. That type of behavior is totally unnaceptable, this is a private forum and your membership is contingent on your ability to treat others with respect and stay within our posting guidelines.