Lexus 19" Wheels

RAID10

19s on which car?  the 400h?  the 330?  I'd like to see this option.  I am actually a little surprised (pleasantly) that Lexus is offering 19s. :)  Where is this options page?

Go to the Lexus website pick the RX330, one of the options is parts/accesories under there is the ten spoke 19" wheels. I saw them on a car in the showroom they look really good. They fill the wheel well.

Has anyone upgraded to the 10 spoke 19" wheels offered on the Lexus website under options?   Can anyone tell me the tire size required for these wheels?

Upgrading RX330's 19 inch wheel will likely to throw off your odometer, speedometer, and navigation. This calculator will help you to tell how much.

http://www.1010tires.com/TireSizeCalculato...p?action=submit

I would go for 245/50/19, assuming your original tire is 225/65/17.

Make sure additional tire width will not cause tires to rub though.

Has anyone upgraded to the 10 spoke 19" wheels offered on the Lexus website under options?  Can anyone tell me the tire size required for these wheels?

Upgrading RX330's 19 inch wheel will likely to throw off your odometer, speedometer, and navigation. This calculator will help you to tell how much.

http://www.1010tires.com/TireSizeCalculato...p?action=submit

I would go for 245/50/19, assuming your original tire is 225/65/17.

Make sure additional tire width will not cause tires to rub though.

These are sanctioned wheels from Lexus so the service people enter the info into the car computer and the guages work correctly.

are these the rims?

Yes those are the rims, I have sent email to Lexus about the tire size with no response. A Lexus dealer here in NJ had them on a showroom car and they looked great, but when I went back to see the tire size the car was sold and the sales rep couldn't remember the size.