Attn All Gs Lovers: Please Help

Anyone experiencing the below and know of a fix, greatly appreciate it and Happy Holidays!

1. During low acceleration to about 10mph or so, I hear a grinding or hissing sound coming from under the hood

2. Also on my front driver side wheel, I hear a thumping noise during low speed or going over bumpy roads

Please Help my Fellow GS LOVERS!!!!

way more info is needed as this is way to vauge

year?

ever taken it to a technition

how long

temps

and anything else you can think of

Sorry for the lack of details:

2002 Lexus GS, 37Kmiles. For the wheel noise, I took it to the lexus dealer and they changed the springs, but the wheel noise is still there. The hissing noise during low acceleration, the techs at Lexus said it is normal which I find it hard to believe. If I turn on the radio, the noise is not audible.

Wheel noise could be the lower ball joint. Very common to fail in the UK due to condition of roads and high driving speeds although normally last longer than 37k miles.

I guess if the dealer changed the springs then would have checked the shocks?

Another possibility is the brake pads moving about in the calipers.

Wheel noise could be the lower ball joint. Very common to fail in the UK due to condition of roads and high driving speeds although normally last longer than 37k miles.

I guess if the dealer changed the springs then would have checked the shocks?

Another possibility is the brake pads moving about in the calipers.

Thanks ColinBarber, I will take it to the dealer today, and will post their findings. Merry Christmas!