Center Air Vents In Dash Emit Cold Air

My 2000 ES300: The right vent of the two central vents in dash emits 10 degree colder air to passenger than the left (central vent)!. I know each vent has a common source. Perhaps the air flow is laminar: is an air mixing device failed? Seems more pronounced as car gets older. (Lexus replaced air conditioner filters, cleaned sensor under steering wheel, and checked AC fluid.) Any ideas? :wacko:

My 2000 ES300: two central vents in dash emit 10 degree colder air to passenger than to driver.  I know each vent has a common source.  Perhaps the air flow is laminar: is an air mixing device failed?  Seems more pronounced as car gets older.  (Lexus replaced air conditioner filters, cleaned sensor under steering wheel, and checked AC fluid.)  Any ideas?  :wacko:

I beleive most cars will do that, the air has to travel farther to the drivers side which by the time it gets there it isn't as cold...but 10 degrees is a little high...also something on the driverside could be emiting heat and causing it...

I have corrected my post: it is the right vent of the two central vents that emits air 10 degrees colder. (I can both feel it and measure the difference.)